FDS Law provides immigration law advice to Russian and foreign clients.
Our immigration law practice includes:
- Russian immigration law advice
- assistance with Russian work permits and permits for intake of foreign employees
- assistance with Russian work permits for highly-skilled foreign employees
- assistance with Russian visas
- assistance with Russian residency permit
- registration with the Russian immigration authority
We also advise foreign employees on Russian taxation and provide assistance registering with the Russian tax authority and help them compile and file their tax returns in Russia.
Working in close cooperation with the leading immigration consultants in Europe and the US we assist Russian clients who explore the possibility of immigration to the EU or the US with obtaining long-term visas/residency permits in certain EU countries and the US.