Commercial Law & Intellectual Property
FDS Law's commercial law practice includes advising clients on, drafting and negotiating, various commercial contracts, including:
- contracts of sale and supply of goods, and contracts of international sale of goods
- contracts of lease, including financial lease
- agency and distribution agreements
- various service contracts, including construction contracts
- carriage of goods and freight forwarding contracts
- loan and other financing agreements
- various debt security documents (guarantees, suretyships, mortgages, etc.)
We also advise our clients on competition, customs, foreign exchange and industrial regulations and assist them with obtaining necessary licenses, permits and approvals and making necessary filings.
FDS Law has extensive experience in cross-boarder transactions and matters of private international law.
Our intellectual property practice includes:
- patent registration
- patent license agreements
- trademark registration
- trademark license agreements
- copyright license agreements
- intellectual property disputes
- advice on protection of confidential information
FDS Law's intellectual property clients include trading companies, film producers, software developers and scientific research companies.